Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now- Alan Lakin.
Welcome back to my blog! Christmas is in the air already. Merry Christmas to you all!
To plan according to the Oxford Dictionary of Current English is to decide on and arrange for something in advance.
You cannot begin to plan for a battle when you are already in the midst of the battlePastor E.A Adeboye from the devotional “Open Heavens “
There are so many benefits of planning. Planning:
- Helps you execute projects
- Helps you fulfil visions
- Improves your performance and organization: You experience less stress when you plan and you become more effective.
- Creates time for revising and updating the plan: A student who has planned ahead will have more time to revise.
- Helps you become proactive: When one plans properly, one responds to challenges better.
- Enables you overcome procrastination: A purpose driven person becomes motivated when he/she plans ahead.
- Reduces anxiety
- Makes one disciplined.
Lastly, if it’s going to be, it’s up to you. A goal without a plan is like going to the sea without compass and a plan without action is worthless.
Looking for someone to support you in planning for the new year? Contact the writer below!